Thursday, January 15, 2009

Presidential Stuntin'

While I was driving to work the other morning I heard on the radio that President-elect Obama has chosen to be driven around in a Cadillac limosine. After hearing this, I laughed a little and then thought of a few jokes about his selection.

"He should paint it pink, throw some rims on it and have some video vixens hang out of the sunroof," I said to myself. "Then he should jump out of the limo wearing a tall T-shirt, some blue jeans and some Jordan's. He might as well put in a few gold teeth and throw on a big ass gold chain."

Like I stated, I was joking. I was joking about everything except the rims. It has many cool feature like bulletproof windows (see more features) but did you see the limo? It doesn't have to be 40s or 30s but 22s would set it off.


He selected the right Cabinet, the right limo, now let's fix this jacked up economy! OBAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment